Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hello September

The leaves are changing and the streetlights come on well before we
get in for the night which is super weird.  And it's cold here. Already.

I also just barely chopped 6 inches off my hair. (Midlife crisis
much?) ...this will be brief. (I know I say that every week but for
real this time because I need a nap)

We had exchanges and I got to go to the other area which is
walking/busing and it was like I went back to the glory days for 24
hours!  It was wonderful. I got to talk to this guy on the LRT that I
actually talked to back downtown on a bus at one point. That was a
cool tender mercy.


MLC

We had MLC and it was AMAZING and super revelatory. Gotta love it.

We talked to some awesome Russian kids named Gleb and Roman this week
who asked us so many questions and like...all their questions could be
answered in the first three lessons. It was pretty cool. We really
hope we can teach them this week.


Heart attacking!
It has been raining like crazy for the past couple days nonstop until today.  And we haven't had hardly any appointments, so we have been out in the cold rain and soaking wet all day :) it's super fun.

We literally have tried EVERYTHING and still no new
investigators....so yesterday we went and "heart attacked" a bunch of members we work with. Hopefully we were able to at least uplift someone and help them feel God's love.

After some really hard things this week, and having to call 911 for the first time in my life after seeing some scary things (don't worry mom I'm fine) ....This week has been one of the most trying of my mission, I don't think I have been stretched or tried so much in my life. But I have really felt my Saviour's love through it all. And I know that you can feel that, too. Although things are hard, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I am so grateful for this gospel and for the atonement.

The church is true!

Onward, ever onward.

Sister Jones

#panagopizzaislyfe

No comments:

Post a Comment